Roll call - Sebring October 1st and 2nd

So who will be there? I am still hoping to get my car fixed in time to go, but I am trying to decide between Sebring and Nashville.

I am NOT going to be there. I’ll be getting home from a week long trade show on Friday night and am also prepping for Oktoberfest.

I will be traveling on the 1st but WILL be at Sebring on the 2nd. This is the last day I need before I can get my provisional, so I’ll be there…

So how was Sebring? Did Natalie and Scott at least run SpecE30?

I rolled in with my Spec Miata, blew it up on lap 2 of Saturday practice, threw it in the trailer, hauled home, got my Factory Five, came back in time for grid call for the afternoon Thunder race, ran all day Sunday without issue.

I need a few cars to play with. Can’t bring out the SE30 if I’m the only car going to race in that class. Lets go everyone!

I brought the SE30 out on Sunday and had the head come apart after 4 laps. Issue with the rocker arm clips. Pulled the head Sunday night and it’s back at the machine shop. Picking it up today and getting back on the car.

I’m heading back up to Sebring this weekend for two days with Chin Motorsports to run the car and seat time in it.

I’ll be at Homestead both days with it as well.

Sorry to hear about the head trouble. Rocker arms have been my trouble d’jour as of late).

Should be at Homestead to mix it up.

Thanks. We got it fixed during the week. Pulled the head Sunday evening and got back to the machine shop Monday AM. Got it back together Thursday night.

I was back up at Sebring this past weekend with Chin Motorsports - car’s running great. It rained all bloody weekend but it was a great time to get used to the car!

Hoping to be able to enter the race on Sunday at HMS. Saturday should be the check out, etc, so hopefully I will be able to mix it up on Sunday!