Roebling thread

We’ll encourage everyone to sign up Friday at the cookout and during Saturday’s meeting. Let’s invite any E30, but we have to make sure nobody is sand bagging, so the race’s fastest lap can’t be faster than your qualy lap, or something like that

FYI in Mid South we do this a lot and use the fastest laps of the weekend not just the q session. There’s more to it but we’ve gotten good at it. I can put you in touch with our timing and scoring to get details if you want.

Sandbagger buys all the beer Sat night for the SpecE30 paddock. Good beer. Not mass market weasel piss.

Don’t complicate it. I’m jumping the start anyway. Looking forward to this weekend.

We are up to 16 now, woohoo!

Sadly, Al K is definitely out. I’ve not heard anything from Carter so that remains an unknown.

Aaron just signed up. Thanks Sandro!

Where do most people stay near Roebling? I was planning on camping, but with the chance of rain that is becoming less desirable.

You can sleep in my trailer if you want. That’s what I usually do, but I live in Savannah so I go home at night. Just need a bedroll and sleeping pad.

If you go outside in the middle of the night to go pee, watch your footing.

I just checked the weather. It might be fine. As of Thur morning the forecast is 30% chance of rain on Saturday and 20% on Sunday. Here in coastal GA that’s about as low as it gets for probability of rain.

Boys and girls, we are up to 19 participants. 19! Woohoo!