Ty and Michael Young
Bob Rutzky
Steve Lako
Chris Harkins
Laura Parkhurst
Steve Rowlands
David Martin
Robert Patton (probably)

Be advised that RA is working on their power distro. This means that a lot of their AC power plug in points will be absent for this weekend.

Paddock map has us parking on the skid pad again with the other German cars and also the Miatas.

Wow I may have a shot at a top 10 with only 9 cars!

Just remember to finish:woohoo:

I just signed up. Need this weekend day to have my 5 races in.

Looks like a few more people have signed up.

Does anyone have an extra large cool shirt I could borrow for the weekend? I’ve ordered my cooler/lines/fittings but the shirt I ordered is on backorder from MOMO. Trying not to die from the heat!

I have one that should fit u. It’s a lg but it’s huge.

That would be awesome! Apparently MOMO is in the middle of moving their warehouse from Miama to SoCal via boat through the Panama Canal :huh:

Parking. I’ve coordinated with Jim to get us the hill top paddock area that we had for East Coast Nats. I’m trying to get this built into the official “parking picture” so there’s no ambiguity for interlopers. Pls help get the word out to those that don’t check the forum so they don’t incorrectly set up in the pro pits.

I’m still working to get us a porta-potty at our location. If one doesn’t show up, show some initiative and, ah, go borrow one.

I would like to invite the Spec944’s to park with us. You guys good with that?

I won’t be at this event because I’ll be at LAGUNA SECA. Fred will be there with you tho.

I just signed up to race. See you all next weekend

I’ll be In the pro paddock. Power=air conditioning.

No sure if this place is supposed to be spec e30 exclusive, but i have a friend coming with me that is running PT or spec miata.

[quote=“lightningd” post=81319]No sure if this place is supposed to be spec e30 exclusive, but i have a friend coming with me that is running PT or spec miata.[/quote]Have him walk around with a cold 6-pack and people will welcome him as a soul-brother.

I’ll be there in DE4! Apparently they are trying to work out the details for the Comp school at RRR. It’s either Friday Comp School or do a Saturday/Sunday comp school.

-Crawshaw

Hey Fellas, my dubby Edgar Cabrera is running the Tic Tac that weekend, please make him feel at home, he’s trying to get his 5 races in for the Champs. We’ll try to keep you updated of our adventures in the Left Coast - Keep us updated thru FB of results and shenanigans!

14 signed up now, woohoo!

The 944’s have accepted our invitation and will joining us at the top of the hill. We’ve, me included treated them kinda poorly lately, so pls be sure they are never wanting for a cold beer.

Is there 30 or 50 amp service up there?

Maybe. There isn’t big amp service at the parts that are paved, but there might be at the power poles in the large grassy area near by. I have seen big RVs and rigs in that grassy area connected to power. I just can’t say for sure that they were getting high amp service.

Steve Lako and David Walsh were one of those rigs. Carlos and Mad Motorsports another. They might see this thread and chime in.

Up to 18 with Walsh and McKay coming. Need a couple more. Let’s go people.

There goes the neighborhood.

I made an addition to the google maps. Zoom in on the old skid pad…