Road Atlanta thread

22 signed up as of 1Jun. My list doesn’t add up to 22. Oh well, I’m sticking with 22.

BillZ
Alex
Aaron & Ryan
Jeff Retey
Jeff Minor
Brian and Oscar Edmonds
Ty Young
Sandro
PaulP
AR
Chris Harkins
Steve Lako
Steve Rowlands
Scott Gress
Robert Rutzky (Who?)
Michael Harness
Arjun “UUC” Soundararajan (Woohoo!)
Robert Patton

Where is:
Rob?
AlK?
Mark Issa?
Jay Stoops?
Matt Harness?
Chuck Baader?
Chuck Taylor?

Comp school
Steve Rowlands
Jeff Minor

Compliance inspections. Anyone have ideas on what we ought to check? East Coast Champs is approaching. I figured I could check decals, and the suit’s NASA patch.

WTF I didn’t even make the where is list? Well for what it’s worth, Dad and I will be there if anyone cares. Game on bitches.

That list is wrong. Colin isn’t coming, for sure, and I haven’t registered yet. Looks like they have somehow mixed up the RA registration list with the CMP registration list.

Uh…have been in for a month:sick:

We are parking on the skidpad. http://nasa-se.com/i/paddocks/RoadAtlanta.jpg

Pls do everything you possible can to keep interlopers out of our area. If the car isn’t German, it’s got no business being on the skidpad.

Looks like we are up to 19 entries!!! Show me the Toyo bucks :silly: Are any of you guys planning to arrive Thursday night or Friday morning??

We are planning on arriving Thursday afternoon

And assuming all goes well with Zintar, this will be my first ever race with ABS. That beer is gonna taste great out of that mug…

how about we run the fun race on Friday if it doesn’t rain?!

That seems like a bad idea because I won’t be there…

Roadkill will be ready for the winner!

I’ll be grilling up some chow for everyone Saturday lunch. If anyone wants something more imaginative than Bratwurst and chips, bring it and we’ll throw it on the grill.

Melissa will also be bringing some BBQ and beans for the Saturday luncheon. Sounds like we will have plenty to eat!

Big Thank you to Ryan Whittinger for helping us this weekend…He and his family are awesome and always there to help.

Truly embodies the spirit of Spec E30…

Great racing with you and Aaron and looking forward to seeing three generations of Whittingers on the grid…Very cool…

-Arjun