Road Atl thread Santas toy run

Looking forward to making the trek down this year. who is in or out? did they re-open the inside paddock? anyone need a seat?

Drive-gear.com

Re. Paddock. Everyone is in the pro pit. We are parking with Spec944 up on the hill. The same place as 2014 Champs. Big rigs should probably park in the grass near the fenced in asphalt area. There is 120V power, but I don’t recall seeing 30A service.

Jim really squared us away with this paddock location. The rest of LIghtning is going to have a hard time finding power. It’s also a good location for watching the track.
http://nasa-se.com/i/paddocks/RoadAtlanta.jpg

So far we have 13 signed up. Newbies, be advised that if you want to go to the end of the year banquet, you need to buy a ticket. Dress warm.

I invited SpecE46 to paddock with us. Most of them are former SpecE30 types, so this should just add to the usual merriment.

The amount of space on the asphalt in our paddock area is limited. Those that get to RA early and park on the asphalt, pls keep everyone tight so we can pack in as many as we can. Lots of overflow room with power in the grass for those with big rigs.

18 signed up now, woohoo! Just need one more for deep Toyobucks.

I’m bringing chow for Sat lunch.

Don’t forget that this is the toy event, therefore you’ll want to bring a $20 (or better) unwrapped toy to registration. Otherwise there is a $20 fee. This all goes to the kids.

Sandro won’t be there and someone registered a 2002 Chevrolet in our class so I’m thinking he won’t pass inspection.

I wonder what year’s AR’s Corvette is.

Bring a tub of your cheese pls. I’ve got the chips and salsa. I’ve not yet come up with the main course.

Parking in the paddock. Recall that I invited the SpecE46 types to paddock up with us. That could mean for a fair amount of folks all trying to get into the enclosed paved area. In order to pack that area efficiently, pls leave open trailers in the grass.

I won’t get to RA until 8:30PM ish. Those that arrive early, pls do what you can to encourage folks pack the enclosed area efficiently. There’s ~10 944’s that are assigned the same hilltop as we so pls treat them as brothers.

If you don’t have red security tape around your DME indicating that I’ve inspected it this year, pls be sure to bring me your DME BEFORE THE SATURDAY RACE. For the love of god, don’t screw this up and end up DQ’d.