ReValved "Spec" Shocks

I’m usually really quiet on this forum and generally keep my fingers still and just glean all the information that I can, but I have to bring this up. I may be a naive newbie who is still working my way through HPDE, but the SDsuspension ad in the classifieds for “ReValved” shocks seems like a blatant violation of the rules. :angry:

WTF?

I think I know the SpecE30 Regulations pretty damn well and I’ve been building my car to strictly adhere to those regulations and the “spirit” of the rules. Like I said, I may be naive, but I would like to believe that everyone else takes the rules as seriously as I do.

This is apparently not the first time that this issue has come up:
http://spece30.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,86/func,view/id,11128/catid,16/
Carter wrote:

I don’t know this Bernie guy and I may be stepping on some toes, but I’ll take my chances and hope I don’t burn any bridges. There’s not hardly any way for me to lose all respect for someone faster than pulling this kind of crap.

Matt

Matt,

I agree with you 100%

His ad is inappropriate for this site and should be removed. It is not in the “Spirit” of Spec E30.

If I wanted to catch cheaters, it would be a good ad to post. I am guessing NASA and SpecE30 don’t run sting operations… Or do they :dry: :dry:

I just noticed it yesterday and sent an email to Carter suggesting that it is inappropriate and should be removed also.
bruce

it is gone now
bruce