Rental wanted for West Coast Champs

I have a buddy looking to rent a car for the event. He’s an SE SpecE30 racer, but doesn’t hang out here in the forums. If you have a possible rental, send Al an email at aekh (at) aol (dot) com.

Ranger, have your buddy contact Ray Zanotto, Sonoma Valley Racing…707-328-7709 or info@sonomavalleyracing.com

If he calls soon, he just might be able to rent The Vert. Ray is the new owner & had a very impressive first drive in the car this past Sunday at TH. I think he finished 5th out of a 30 car field.

You may check with S. Meze, too. He has two rentals and one may be available for that race.

One of his rentals finished 1st on Sat. and 2nd on Sunday this past weekend at Buttonwillow.

As we approach the final month before the NASA WSC, I have 2 cars (a possible 3rd if needed) available to rent for the week/weekend. I’ll, along with the cars, will be available to test prior to the event too.

This year should be quite spectacular, Laguna Seca is a great racetrack and Monterey Bay/Carmel is one of the most beautiful places on earth!

To ad to your enjoyment, you’ll be in a FIA garage with full support and catered breakfast and lunch. The cars have full data acquisition and you’ll be able to pit with experienced Laguna drivers.

One of the cars is available for rent-to-own and part of your rental fee can go towards purchase (if agreed upon in advance). The price would include shipping back to your house if desired, or leave it at my shop and do arrive and drive on the west coast in 2015-2016.

CALL or Email for more info:
Ray 707.328.7709
info@sonomavalleyracing.com