Ranger's coming to visit

I’m scheming to come out to the LA area for a week or so in the Jan-Apr time frame. What are some dates that interesting things are happening?

We’re all friends here, but keep yer womenfolk close just to be safe.

I smells me a Ranger linching party! :slight_smile:

Our schedule isnt out yet, but March is typically our first event of the year and it might be at Ca Speedway. You really want to be here for the June event when the California Crown event will be. Were expecting up to 50 SE30 cars to attend. Cash prizes to the top 3, other awards to be paid out ect. Its going to be a party with a great event mixed in.

Otherwise, its the typical SoCal events, Disney type theme parks, SD Zoo, Sea World where you can see my sister work the Killer whales… it really depends on what you are into as to whats available to do other than racing.

Midnight Oil could possibly have one car available to rent for the 2 events you will be here for, might hit them up for details.

Ill FWD you the schedule once its out.

Oh and ill pay ya to took my womenfolk home widU.

"Linching [sic]? Dude, wtg. I’m African American.

I spent the 80’s between SD and Camp Pendleton, so I’m pretty familiar with the area. At least what it used to be like. It would be fun to show up at a S CA event and conduct bonding ops in the paddock. We’re talking here about beer drinking, not racing. I’ll be doing this on the cheap. And after the lynching crack, the beer’s on you.

Jun’s prob out. I’d be looking to come sooner than that. I’d be staying in LA with my old college roommate, now a shockingly senior guy with LAPD.

Look, we dont care about anyones color/creed down here, we linch equally! We always linch visitors, keeps em from wanting to move here. :stuck_out_tongue:
(Besides, its code for PARTY! Only the cool kids will know what it really means.)

No worries tho, ill still hook it up with beer! Since thats your agenda, just plan on hanging out with the Midnight Oil crew. SE30 pits together anyways and its always a good time. I think you will want to come to the CA Speedway in March. Always a good turnout, fun track and its really close to LA. Im not sure where we will be for the April event, we could be at Willow Springs or Buttonwillow. Either way, come on out, we will repeat the March events fun! Get linched twice and we can discuss OILz! :evil:

Are you really from africa and immigrated to the USA or your just a black dude? :woohoo:

Shawn was army so you can punch him

Schedule usually hits soon, we’ve started as early as Feb.

50 SE30s… for real?

If we get all the north and south Cali drivers to turn out, there are more in CA total

For real Rob, cash prizes and our own run group too. Wait for the big announcement to get posted!

VERY cooooool!

Here is the dates Ranger!

March 3/4- -Auto Club Speedway
April 21/22- Buttonwillow

It looks like there is also a warmup Event- Feb 4/5- Chuckwalla
Raceway- No SoCal Points http://www.nasaaz.com/schedule/ This is
somehow an Arizona event so no socal points for us but it is still a
race and not a test day, unless you want to run in HPDE4. Still, we
can go play, check out the new track for those of us who haven’t been
there yet AND keep our driving skills a little more polished than
waiting all the way until the first event in March at Auto Club
Speedway. its an option.

Yeahhh, Ranger’s coming.

So Cal boys, come out and shake the hand of the guy who sold me all the patches you so proudly display on your driving suits.

Looking forward to having you out with us.