Racing with PBOC

Me and a couple friends are thinking about shipping our cars down to Sebring for the PBOC Winterfest in 2014, and then shipping them to RA for the PBOC weekend a month later.

Anyone have experience with this group? How’s the SE30 racing? Any issues with tech-ing a NASA logbooked car/driver?

Jim Levie, Fred Switzer, KishG and all the FL types have raced with PBOC @ Winterfest. Lil’ Pantas was there too last year. All reported much fun. There’s a thread or two here with race reports and any of them can give you more detailed scoop.

[quote=“cosm3os” post=70019]Me and a couple friends are thinking about shipping our cars down to Sebring for the PBOC Winterfest in 2014, and then shipping them to RA for the PBOC weekend a month later.

Anyone have experience with this group? How’s the SE30 racing? Any issues with tech-ing a NASA logbooked car/driver?[/quote]

its a great group, no issues at all. we have run winterfest for the last 8 years running. we have seats available for this year too. come race in 2013!

drive-gear.com

I’ve run this event for the last five years as well. Its a great time, a pretty tame group of racers, but fun. The 6 hour enduro is a good time as well. I’m undecided whether I am coming or not. If I do, it will likely be in a Drive-Gear car.

We have spec E30 for rent
Madmotorsports.com