RAAW finishes 4th #32 gets 1st. Dinner at...

Last several rounds we have been in the central/north part of town.

This go round it is for Ryan, Aaron and Avery to pick the location and time.
Will be fun to hear the West Coast stories. Congratulations on your great finishes.

Okay, so where and when?

RP

LOL!! Dinner is always a lot of fun. I will keep it at On the Border but by the Mall of Georgia as it seems everyone likes that place. As for a date, I am good for Tuesday-Thursday night of next week. Would love to have a good Atlanta turnout!!!

We certainly have a lot of lies to tell!!!

Tuesday, 8/18 good for everyone? Is 7:30 late enough to be behind traffic?
Meet and grab a big table outside?

Gpod?

RP

Okay, talking to myself.

Tuesday is good, 7:30 is good. I’ll be there with my #32 hero card and looking for RAAW hero cards and autographs.

RP

Tuesday is good for Aaron, Avery, and I. Assuming we get more on board, we will see you then. I will bring a fresh pen! LOL!!!

Where the heck is the video?? I’m so proud of Ryan and Sandro I can’t stand it, but I want to see the damn action!

Congrats guys! And on a new track to boot!

I’m in.

Mark and John are in. We’ll gather our passports, pack a lunch and head to Buford :laugh:

Video from Laguna seca

https://youtu.be/VwEI7vJyvlM

I think I can do that.

Be there or be square.

Thanks for what looks to be a good turn-out.

Where’s Harkins?

RP

Harkins is on Facebook, like everybody else :stuck_out_tongue:

Old school?

Harkins, he is out of the loop of the cool kids. Facespace is soooo yesterday. He needs to look at this new technology. Post it here for the folks that actually “get it.”

Seriously who watches a video of amateur racers and appreciates the skill needed to do what we do?

Burn-out from too many dinner parties or other social gatherings when someone ask "How fast do you go?"
My answer, roll of eyes, “Not so fast, 'bout 120mph, but that fast stuff is boring.” They usually walk away unimpressed. Doubt they want to see my video. So, let’s poor-mouth Harkins and his video stuff and shame him into hanging out with the cool crowd.

RP

Where is the Mall of Georgia?

Mark, John and I are carpooling there Bill, you are welcomed to join us. It’s exit 115 off of I-85 north so traffic should be wonderful

We can all thank Ryan for the wonderful traffic conditions. (Actually, he’s had to endure the bad 400 stuff several times.)

Where’s Harkins?
Where’s Harness?

RP

[quote=“Patton” post=81532]Old school?

Harkins, he is out of the loop of the cool kids. Facespace is soooo yesterday. He needs to look at this new technology. Post it here for the folks that actually “get it.”

Seriously who watches a video of amateur racers and appreciates the skill needed to do what we do?

Burn-out from too many dinner parties or other social gatherings when someone ask "How fast do you go?"
My answer, roll of eyes, “Not so fast, 'bout 120mph, but that fast stuff is boring.” They usually walk away unimpressed. Doubt they want to see my video. So, let’s poor-mouth Harkins and his video stuff and shame him into hanging out with the cool crowd.

RP[/quote]

Well… you might be doing 120, but I’m more like 125.

Tuesday works for me. Sandro, I want to catch a ride on this carpool. Should we see how many people we can fit in your truck :whistle: :stuck_out_tongue: ?

taking the beatle for this one, so ya’ll crunch up :stuck_out_tongue:

This Harness is too far away to join you guys for a meal and the other Harness is in California for the Monterey Historics/Pebble Beach Concours. I’m not sure which day he’ll be back to GA.

Have fun.

Pebble Beach, way cool.
Better start calling-out other folks so we can follow their stories of why they can’t meet the cool racers.

Where’s Barrosco? He owes me a beer.

RP