Prepped or nearly prepped E30 wanted

155MPH wrote:

Your Traqmate, or MaxQdata?

drumbeater wrote:

[quote]155MPH wrote:

Your Traqmate, or MaxQdata?[/quote]

His Car.

As for the MaxQData, it’s no Traqmate and no one else uses it but it does the job for me. It’s the only tool I have so I have to learn to use it.

If you have an PDA with Bluetooth, you can go DIY set up for about $140.

Chi, congratulations on the 124s.

Normally I’ll ask an instructor if he/she would like to be 2 seconds per lap faster. They ask’ “How?”. I answer, “Put a number on the side of the car and go racing.” Normally this proves to be a true statement. In your case we racers don’t need anyone doing 122s at Robeling.

Again, congratulations.

Regards, Robert Patton

Patton wrote:

[quote]Chi, congratulations on the 124s.

Normally I’ll ask an instructor if he/she would like to be 2 seconds per lap faster. They ask’ “How?”. I answer, “Put a number on the side of the car and go racing.” Normally this proves to be a true statement. In your case we racers don’t need anyone doing 122s at Robeling.

Again, congratulations.

Regards, Robert Patton[/quote]

Robert,

Feels like;

124s = Perfect 300+ drive off of a par 5 which rolls another 50 yards straight down the center. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

OK, now back to the E30 search for Al.

donstevens wrote:

[quote]csrow wrote:

[Due to pure luck and the cold weather, I was able to hit 1:24.502. The sum of fastest sections was 1:23:584 so there is another second to be found if the weather is below 45 degrees.

Regards, Mr. Junky[/quote]

Very Impressive…If you are doing 1:24’s in a car with no cage, you are no chicken!!Get the comp license.

Don[/quote]

Was I supposed to be scared and didn’t know it?..lol

rackeu wrote:

[quote]donstevens wrote:

[quote]csrow wrote:

[Due to pure luck and the cold weather, I was able to hit 1:24.502. The sum of fastest sections was 1:23:584 so there is another second to be found if the weather is below 45 degrees.

Regards, Mr. Junky[/quote]

Very Impressive…If you are doing 1:24’s in a car with no cage, you are no chicken!!Get the comp license.

Don[/quote]

Was I supposed to be scared and didn’t know it?..lol[/quote]

Oh, I never push the car to the limit with a student in the car. We were good three seconds off the pace.

If you really want to know what 124 feels like, you will have to get an E30 and get there by yourself :slight_smile:

Now go find a car.

155MPH wrote:

I am looking, details please.

My email address is aekh at aol dot com

Emails sent.

csrow wrote:

[quote]drumbeater wrote:

[quote]155MPH wrote:

Your Traqmate, or MaxQdata?[/quote]

His Car.

As for the MaxQData, it’s no Traqmate and no one else uses it but it does the job for me. It’s the only tool I have so I have to learn to use it.

If you have an PDA with Bluetooth, you can go DIY set up for about $140.[/quote]

I called MaxQdata and they had a special running on the software for $99. But the high sample rate GPS antennae was $399. How did you do it for $140?