Pics of Spec Exhaust up on GRM Project page

I was hoping to get the exhaust installed last weekend, but it turns out our downpipe is in pretty rough shape. Still, I took some photos of the parts. Find them as always at:
http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/news/category/project-cars/current-project-cars/nasa-spec-e30-bmw/

Scott, Thanks for the detailed pics and as always a GRM “neutral” position on the spec exhaust issue.

I have followed the GRM build since you towed it home on the trailer and have enjoyed each piece. I am following your car build with interest as I too work with my own project E30 car. Keep up the great work.
Hope you have a terrific racing season.

JR
AHH cardboard on concrete . . .

Scott, nice write-up(s) on your Spec E30 car.We’ve all been following your build. Now that it is sorted-out you’ll have to come to a SE event and join us. Will you make it to Roebling Road in May?

Regards, Robert Patton

Scott:

Good writeup.

I’m surprised to see the broken flanges.

Must be that Florida Coast salt air.

:wink:

Carter

The newest mufflers have a second hanger bracket now. It tucks the muffler up and uses both stock muffler rubber mounts. I like it.

Woohoo, finally got a replacement downpipe and was able to proceed with the Spec exhaust install.

READ ABOUT IT HERE.