Oil dripping from bell housing

I consistently get a small amount of oil under the car that has dripped from the tranny bell housing. While I was replacing the clutch, I replace all of the seals on the engine and tranny that you can get to. I thought it would stop at that point but no luck. Does anyone have ideas of where this oil is coming from? I recently did the head gasket and valve cover gasket as well but still dripping.

Thanks for any info…
Jason

Engine output, trans input or clutch slave. Clutch slave should be obvious if you need to top off the fluid frequently. It’s also the cheapest and easiest fix.

Check/replace the cam seal and clean side of motor well. If that does not cure the problem, you probably have a head gasket problem. CB

Maybe pull off the flywheel inspection plate under the oil pan and clean everything down there really well. Then run your engine for a while and check that area again. That might help you trace if the oil is coming from the tranny side or engine side. If the oil is coming form the engine side you’d next need to clean the block above the tranny. Lift up the engine harness wiring to get it out of the way, and use a long rag soaked in mineral spirits or something else pretty aggressive. Run the rag back there like a 2 handed saw. Get the RR corner of the block really well, because that’s where it’s likely to come down if it’s leaking at HG or cam seal.

Then run the engine some more and get back there looking for wetness. An inspection mirror might help.

My guess would be oil pan gasket. That is what was leaking on mine when I had oil coming out the hole in the tranny bellhousing.