OEM oil pressure sendor

Is there an easy install option for an oil pressure sendor and gauge using the OEM sendor location? Its pretty tight in the existing location and I’ve bought 2 different sendors now only to find its too bulky to go into that slot?
Thanks
Mark

Pressure senders don’t last if you put them on the the block. The heat and vibration is hard on them. What you want to do is to put a pressure sender and pressure switch on your fender somewhere and then run a hose from them to the OEM pressure switch location on the block. Poke around this subform and you’ll find several threads discussing this with pics, links, diagrams, parts etc.

What you need:
Pressure sender and adjustable pressure switch from egauges.com
3 port 1/8NPT manifold. Find this in turbo and NOX applications
18-24" of high temp high pressure hose. Ideally SS.
1/8NPT to 12mm adapter to connect hose to block.

Thanks again! I’ve been trying to get a look at the 3performance site, but the links arn’t working?

Agree that the flexi SS hose up to a remote sender is the way to go, that looks nice!

I’ll go look at eguages next!

Cheers

[quote=“Markdas” post=59888]Thanks again! I’ve been trying to get a look at the 3performance site, but the links arn’t working?

Agree that the flexi SS hose up to a remote sender is the way to go, that looks nice!

I’ll go look at eguages next!

Cheers[/quote]
Factory3Performance doesn’t exist anymore. That was Chuck Taylor (SE Co-director)'s old site.

If you were going to Chuck’s site for the sandwich adapter, I’d avoid that. IMO the only thing they do well is connect an Accusump. They aren’t a good solution for temp or pressure.

That will explain that then!

I’d rather have and direct screw in connection with a SS flexi running up to the gauge or adapter for oil pressure and perhaps temperature.

I’ll see what ACE hardware has first and take it from there…

Can’t remote a temp sensor. That has to be in the flow. There’s old threads on that here also.