New Years Resolution!

hey christian, so i guess your an lrp guru eh? :slight_smile:

Brian, Let me know if you are ever in the area. We could get together and maybe take the M3 for a cruise. Harveys Lake is not far from my house and I have a friend who owns a house on the lake. I hope to get to some tracks in the SE at some point. I will certainly be asking many questions and looking for alot of advice.

Sterm & kishg, I was also thinking about doing some BMWCCA events. Maybe with gvc at wgi. I’ll look for you if i do.

joe,

i’ll be up at wgi with gvc in may and sep. summit pt with delval chapter is another good event. 3 dayer end of april.

-kish

We have two cars down near Lancaster, PA. Both are ready to compete, but the drivers aren’t. I hope to do the comp school sometime this year, budget permitting. The other one is probably a year behind me. You’re welcome to come and check out our cars anytime if you need ideas or clarification on something.

We’re about equidistant between the NE and MA tracks. We plan on running with MA right now simply because we like the tracks a bit better. :blush: However, a consideration for a rookie may be that running with fewer cars may not be as, uh, intense a situation for a beginner so no firm decision has been made yet.

njmp is pretty good… and wgi rocks. pocono is meh.

NE or SE the choice is yoursB)

Then when you’re fast enough, try the MA
DAYUM!

bodeecat wrote:

GVC is my home club, great group of people and great events at the Glen. I’d love to meet some other SpecE30 people, see you guys there!

allenr wrote:

[quote]
DAYUM![/quote]

With only two tracks to learn, you guys better had figured them out by now and found some speed. :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh:

don’t worry, us NE types venture into at least one of their two tracks on a regular basis :slight_smile: i’ll be there in april.

secu wrote:

[quote]allenr wrote:

[quote]
DAYUM![/quote]

With only two tracks to learn, you guys better had figured them out by now and found some speed. :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh:[/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: