New guy..... sorry

I am just curious if there is anybody in the orlando area with spec e 30 that i could meet up with and maybe talk and check out there car. I am currently building one(spec e30/its) and just want to take a look at your car and see if you have any advice and also steer me in the right direction. I am also open to help out on race weekends if you need the help. I currently help out a friend with a ITA car when he goes racing so anyway i can be around racing is fine by me.

Even if you are in tampa or anywhere around me i am will to make the trip if you can give me like an hour of your time. I have built a car for HPDE’s and well there are no rules for that, so i just want to make sure i am not making any mistake.

nobody?..

people don’t post as often on the weekends …
looking at other posts in the forum section, you can see that jblack, natblack, sir_gary etc. are in Florida.
You can click on Member Profiles on the left column and sort by Region - Florida people start on page 32.
cheers,
bruce

I am in Clearwater…Call anytime.

727-560-8367

I plan to be at Sebring Nov 15-16 as well doing a PCA school with the car.

Don

LOUMO wrote:

Welcome to the cult… er,club. John and I are in Palm Harbor and if you’re willing to make the trek over, you’re more than welcome to come and check out the car - you wouldn’t be the first perspective racer in FL to do so :slight_smile:

In the meantime, you can check out or photo diary of the car build here: http://web.mac.com/natblack/Black_Site/The_Race_Car.html

natblack AT sunburnracing DOT com

or

johnblack AT sunburnracing DOT com