Need a trailer?

I am considering the option of downsizing my trailer in order to help fund my move from SM to SE30. It’s a pretty nice Pace 24’ extra height enclosed trailer with lots of niceties.

If anybody’s in the market, give me a shout and we can talk more about it. I’m not 100% convinced that this is the way I want to go, but a potential buyer would go a long way towards helping me make up my mind.

Here’s a thread with lots of pictures from when I bought it: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20095740&postcount=57

Thanks a bunch,

Julian

How about a Team ///Miata discount and delivery to Putnam?

This is a nice trailer from a good guy. Wish I was in the market.

[quote=“cosm3os” post=63481]How about a Team ///Miata discount and delivery to Putnam?

This is a nice trailer from a good guy. Wish I was in the market.[/quote]

Thanks, Kyle.

I’m planning on towing out to Gateway for the April NASA race there, so delivery to the Midwest is not out of the question. Assuming of course I can figure out the logistics of how to buy a smaller trailer during the same trip so I can make it home! :stuck_out_tongue:

You can put the girlie car in the back of the pick up.

PM sent.

A couple of folks have asked for details, so I guess I should post them here. This is what I can recall from memory, I’ll need to consult the build sheet to see what I’m forgetting.

It’s a Pace Shadow GT 24’ enclosed, with 1’ extra height. Off the top of my head, here are some features:

• Model# sc8524ta3
  • 10,000 lb GVWR
  • Torsion Axles w/ EZ-Lube Hubs
  • Lockable Generator Compartment
  • Yamaha Inverter Generator w/remote start
  • 50 Amp breaker box
  • 110v outlets inside and out
  • Roof mounted air conditioning
  • Insulated walls
  • Carpeted half walls
  • Recessed E-Track
  • Floor mounted E-track
  • Rubber coin flooring
  • Front Floor Cabinets
  • L-Shaped Workbench
  • Overhead cabinets
  • Closet
  • Water holding tank and pump
  • Fold down rear door w/flap (diamond plate)
  • Spare tire storage compartment under floor
  • Recessed D-Rings (6)
  • Motorcycle/bicycle wheel chocks
  • Various PitPal stuff (Can be mounted interior or exterior)
  • 20 ft canopy
  • Alloy wheels
  • Piano-hinge RV-style door
  • Sliding side vent windows in door and rear (2)
  • Overhead 110v fluorescent lighting
  • Exterior 110v halogen side lights
  • Roof vents (Can’t remember if 1 or 2)
  • Extra length tongue
  • Electric brakes
  • Tongue Jack (could use replacing)
  • Diamond Plate Stone Guard in front
  • Reese Load-distributing hitch w/ trunnion bars, pretty sure its this one: http://www.etrailer.com/Weight-Distribution/Reese/RP66022.html

There’s a small tear in the rubber flooring, and I need to replace the trim on the back edge, thanks to a low hanging exhaust clamp bolt and leaky Hoosiers.

I haven’t fully committed myself to selling yet, but I’m thinking hard about it. I’d be looking for about $8900, but would be willing to negotiate down if I were to hold on to the generator and/or the hitch.

Here’s a full exterior shot to complement the pictures from bf.c: