Need a bulb part number

The bulb for the ABS/Check Engine light is listed as #29 (I believe) on RealOEM but there is no part number listed. I need to order one and would be great if someone happens to know the part number. Bulb/socket is like this one:

I just bought a few from dealer recently, but didn’t save part#, but I learned later this is a commodity bulb that should be available at Napa, Advance, etc. You might give them a try first.

If you do try the dealer, my guy was looking in his computer which led him to bring me the on-circuit bulbs that power the blinkers, oil can and all the other cluster lights.

When I followed him back to his parts drawer, the one you want was in the next bin! Nice when it works out that way.

This doesn’t help me Chuck, but thanks for playing. :wink:

this may be it

http://www.pelicanparts.com/cgi-bin/smart/more_info.cgi?pn=63-21-7-167-000-M97&catalog_description=Bulb%2C%2012V%20-%201.2W%20(without%20base)%20for%20Dashboard%20Instruments%2C%20Each%20%20

Pelican parts

Yeah, I am thinking that is it too. Was hoping to find it with the base but I may just have to remove the old bulb pieces like an oral surgeon does a root canal. :frowning:

I ordered a box of ten from rock auto a few months ago, but never got around to installing one.