NASA Midwest at GingerMan (June 9-10)

Or should I say “naMregniG”?

We will be running the old configuration–backwards! So come on out and try a “new” track!

According to my memory of the Toyo regional champ contingency we need to get at least 5 finishers at one of the Midwest non crossover events(ie gingerman). The regional champ contingency is still in the works but let’s assume we still need 8 races with at least 5 finishers in each. It would make toyo very happy if they didn’t have to pay out to the midwest spec e30 class and none of us want that. If your a GL racer who’s doing well at the crossovers it would behoove you to come to G-man since crossovers earn points in both regions.

If anyone has the old regional championship toyo contingency saved on their computer I would like to see it.

Most of the gl guys (me included) will be at grattan a week earlier. Hard for most of us to race on back to back weekends.

I did not think the regional champ payout was in affect this year after they revamped the race payouts. I could and hope I am wrong.

I’m registered! I emailed Jeremy Croiset last week and he said the regional championship contingency was in the works for 2012.