MW's Future Spec E30s

haha seems like it.
I’ve been doing more work on cars lately than I did all summer.

Sadly I wont be getting any work done on the E30 this winter unless I can heat my work area.

Maybe you can drag it to someone elses’ warm garage and we can do a build party.

That would be cool.

I might be too busy with my E46 this winter though. I’m planning on putting in an LSD, reinforcing the rear sub frame, replacing the oil pump, installing an oil splash shield, and installing coilovers in my garage at my apartment.

Would rather be building a race car in my garage, but the summer time daily driver needs some of those things addressed asap.

You gotta get some priorities, son.:laugh:

I have an E46 M3 my wife would be ecstatic to see the last of. I hear they make good DD’s B)

I want one but I doubt I could afford an E46 M3.
Idk what you have, but if I did get one, it would have to be manual and not a convertible.

He probably just migrated north for the summer.

2001 6 speed manual 2 door coupe (not that they came any other way) with curb rash on the chin spoiler and a ding in the trunklid. Both received during snowy encounters with obscured objects. The car has a “refreshed” motor because the 1st one ingested a valve at mid-Ohio. 90K on car and new motor. All of these detract from the otherwise still reasonably low street value. Make me an offer.

Wish you would have told me this before I bought my truck and sold my 330, I am a sucker for the E46 M3. Just for giggles, what kind of $ are you talking?

The i motor goes in Nov 5th - fingers crossed

PM’d you.

Alright, guys–this is a thread to promote our new drivers, not to sell crap. Take it elsewhere!

Do you guys have some favorite places to get parts for your spec e30 cars?
I can’t buy much of anything for mine right now, but I would like to make my self a list with prices.

Bimmerworld is a series sponsor. Elephant Motorsports is very prevalent in our region. Start there.

Bimmerworld for brake pads and redline oil. Ireland Engineering for most performance parts. Bimmerparts for pistons.
Bimmerparts, Ireland Engineering or Rock auto for most replacement stuff.

FWIW I’m a serious cheapskate and buy/bought the following:

Full suspension - Turner Motorsports
Safety gear(clothing + HANS) - Saferacer
Wheels - Tirerack
Tires - Havoc Motorsports
Brakes & other misc - RacerPartsWholesale. I will probably use Andrew Racing for further brake purchases

Oh, and cheap Clevite coated rod bearings - Streetside Auto in KC

I think I bought spec springs and shocks from Turner also. Safety wearables from OG.

Spec springs and shocks from Turner, brake pads and rotors from Bimmerworld (Elephant also a while back), assorted maintenance and parts(Pelican, Blunttech, Bav Auto, Autohaus AZ, Bimmerzone, Pegasus Racing {local], and forum classifieds [R3V, Bf.c, e30tech, NASA, etc]).

Awesome. Thanks for the info.
I’m sure that will be very helpful for others too.