MW's Future Spec E30s

Thought I’d start a thread of the Midwest Region’s “Future Spec E30s”. I have more stickers, but you have to be a Midwest car and you have to send me a pic or post it up here!

Rich Friman (WI)

Kyle Burkhardt (IL) rebuild

bump

OK, I guess it’s time for me to stop lurking, though I’ll admit I’ve been at it since I bought Carter’s old rain tires too many years ago. I know Kyle has been making the rounds in the Midwest drumming up support and handing out stickers. So let’s get some more pics in this thread besides my garage shot and Kyle’s parts collection.

More are on the way

How come I can’t edit my posts anymore?

Well, here’s another–Ben Wigg (IN)

Spec E30 barn build.

Oooh, another WI guy! What, do you guys not wake up until the first day in the 30s?

haha seems like it.
I’ve been doing more work on cars lately than I did all summer.

Sadly I wont be getting any work done on the E30 this winter unless I can heat my work area.

Maybe you can drag it to someone elses’ warm garage and we can do a build party.

That would be cool.

I might be too busy with my E46 this winter though. I’m planning on putting in an LSD, reinforcing the rear sub frame, replacing the oil pump, installing an oil splash shield, and installing coilovers in my garage at my apartment.

Would rather be building a race car in my garage, but the summer time daily driver needs some of those things addressed asap.

You gotta get some priorities, son.:laugh:

I have an E46 M3 my wife would be ecstatic to see the last of. I hear they make good DD’s B)

I want one but I doubt I could afford an E46 M3.
Idk what you have, but if I did get one, it would have to be manual and not a convertible.

He probably just migrated north for the summer.

2001 6 speed manual 2 door coupe (not that they came any other way) with curb rash on the chin spoiler and a ding in the trunklid. Both received during snowy encounters with obscured objects. The car has a “refreshed” motor because the 1st one ingested a valve at mid-Ohio. 90K on car and new motor. All of these detract from the otherwise still reasonably low street value. Make me an offer.

Wish you would have told me this before I bought my truck and sold my 330, I am a sucker for the E46 M3. Just for giggles, what kind of $ are you talking?

The i motor goes in Nov 5th - fingers crossed

PM’d you.

Alright, guys–this is a thread to promote our new drivers, not to sell crap. Take it elsewhere!

Do you guys have some favorite places to get parts for your spec e30 cars?
I can’t buy much of anything for mine right now, but I would like to make my self a list with prices.