Midwest SE30--Autobahn #3 9/15-16

The next round of the MW season is coming up! We’re close to the end of the “first” season of MWSE30 and I’d like to celebrate our successful year. I’m planning alittle GTG at the track for Sat night. Current and future drivers/racers are welcome. If you are interested, please RSVP so I have a head count.

Are any of you guys going to race at Autobahn? I’m signed up for it, but want to race with someone.

I believe we have two right now–Tom Tiede and Robert Schmitt. If Robert Rhodes can avoide a two-wheeled calamity, that’d be 4 including you.

As long as all is good after Nationals I’ll most likely be there.

I think I’m going to go for HPDE 3.

If I can get a 15 second head start on Cam and he has fog on his helmet lens, ill race.

Just start behind the 944s and they will take care of Cameron! :laugh:

The 944s better pray they start behind me :evil:

I plan to be there. Where is the rest of the Great Lakes. This is a crossover.

Making final paddock and food plan (Italian beef and sassages). Who’s in?

I’m in.

Does anyone know what track configuration will be used? I’d like to run a few laps in rFactor prior to this weekend just to get a general feel for the flow of the track.

Awesome. We always run the south course.

I can’t make this one. I have a wedding Saturday and working on the final gutting of the interior in preparation for my cage.

Why is that and is there any chance of running north or full?

Definitely looking forward to this. Ill bring my ruste30 but I don’t dare track it.

I did comp school on 10yo over 400 treadwear tires. Don’t let a rusty car stop you unless you really need to be at work on monday.

Club always has one track for members and the north Ian big enough for us. The Enduro on Fri is on the full track.

I’ll most likely come race. How many cars are going to be in the class?

I still have not heard what the contingency will be for regional championship. I doubt it will outweigh the cost of attending this event. If that’s the case, then I won’t be coming to challenge Cameron.

How bout racing for the commraderie? I busted up a racecar to run with you guys at Putnam (we had 3 MW cars there).:huh: