May30 Homestead Roll Call

Who’se in? I will have the car done, please, don’t let my sweat equity go to waste on a one car event. 4 Car field? 5?

I’m hoping to be there, but I’ll just be in HPDE. It will be the first even for the E30.

I’m a maybe. I’ve got a business trip on Monday, but mainly I’ve got to see if I can afford it. I’m more likely to come if we get a good field.

John and Nat?

There yes - racing no. We have to get our time in for instructing too - NASA requires 2 weekends a year - this is one of them for us. It will be good to get some practice laps in.

See you all there!

Ya, like he said. B)

For those who haven’t checked out the event schedule yet, I got this in my email yesterday from NASA FL… looks like the race group will be seeing some more track time :slight_smile: That’s always a good thing.

[i]Attn: NASA FL Race Series Directors.

Great news to spread to your NASA FL racers!
MORE track time… starting with the May 30-31 event at HMS, the time scheduled to accommodate the NASA FL race group has been increased to 120 minutes per day. Saturday’s schedule allows a 30 minute timed practice session, a 25 min qualifying session and 65 minutes to accommodate the afternoon “feature” race. Saturday’s race will award trophies at the 5 PM podium ceremony & track social. Sunday’s racer schedule includes a 25 min qualifier and TWO sprint races session (50 minutes and 45 minutes are allotted for these races). All 3 races over the weekend award '09 season points in the NASA FL regional sprint race series.

Take a look at the May 30-31 schedule:[/i]

Sat - http://www.drivenasafl.com/downloads/2009/SchedHMS-Sat5-09.pdf

Sun - http://www.drivenasafl.com/downloads/2009/SchedHMS-Sun5-09.pdf

I won’t be there. I do Plan to do Sebring in June though.

Don

With Don and the Blacks out, I’m not going to go either, which means i get to spend the weekend at Lake Tahoe!

I guess our next chance for our big race will be Sebring.

That

sounds like i could leave in the “e” motor and still win the class by a country mile.

Treat it as a good opportunity to test and get all the kinks worked out without having to worry about the rest of us trying to divebomb you going into turn 6 B)
You won’t be the first to race SpecE30 as a soloist - that happened a couple of times last year. And you’ll be able to catch up in the season points.

Looks like the big FL SpecE30 smack down has been rescheduled to Sebring in June. Registration for June is open BTW on the NASA FL site, IIRC…