May ThunderHill

Hi Group,
Just wanted all of you to know that THE SHOE, aka Kevin Nichols will be flying in for an "arrive & drive weekend & running GTS2 with The Vert…He would love to have some of the gang to rub doors with & some side by side racing…Now is the time to super size and help make it a fun weekend for Kevin…Get signed up…He will be running the Vert in standard spec e30 trim, no special sticky tires, just RR’s.

He should drive the vert in Spece30 trim in group A., he will probably do better than you, is it too late to sign up as a team…

:stuck_out_tongue:

We already are signed up as a team…Maybe I will let him run both classes & I will just ride my bike. Do you think there is enough time for us to put together a group BBQ?

Is Brad running USTCC, he might want to spearhead it with you. I’m jammed this week so all I can do is bring the usual sausage.

Time’s running out for registration…as of now, we have 17 entries:

Team Mad Hamster Racing
Team BTM Motorwerks
Aristotle Balogh
Team Clough Construction
Bennett McMicking
Team BW Racing
Rina Balogh
J.P. Cadoux
Andre Schagerer
Charles Pratt
Team Kontrolle Engineering/TFB
Team North Bay Bavarian Inc.
Larry Moore
Team Edge Motorworks #2
Richard Safreno
Brian Sien
Scott Neville

Hurry up and sign up if you haven’t yet!

Two new additions (Shawn Parr and Larry Fraser) to bring us up to 19 confirmed entrants.

Don’t forget that after noon today, registration is trackside with additional cost. So…hurry up and get it done if you’re coming out this weekend!

Poppy - what say you about the weather?

HOT! mid to upper 90s