March 27 -28 VIR

Only two signed up so far. I’m guaranteed at least second. Woo Hoo!
Come on - don’t make it that easy for me. Who else is coming out to play?

Bob

I will be there, I should get in Friday night.

Brandon

I’m making my mid-Atl and VIR debut. It’s the coming out party for an M20 known as…Engine #5. I’ll be there Thur night. Will probably hanging out with Tom & Jeff Hall.

That will make it 7 when you guys sign up and there are probably more to come yet. Should be a decent turnout.
I’ll be getting in Thursday night as well.

Bob

Just signed up.
Ed

i’ll be there instructing but not racing. not ready to face the mid atlantic crowd yet :slight_smile:

If only I could afford the entry fees…

I’ll be there in HPDE 3. I should be with you guys later in the season. I may do comp school at Summit next month.

Jason
Grey #99

I’m in, I’ll see you guys late Friday.

I’ll be there instructing as well.

Will be there, not sure if racing yet, depends on how the Chumpcar is coming plus with back to back to back weeeknds after VIR…may just be drinking, if I did anything to screw up m,y car before Charlotte, I would be pissed.

Al

Anybody up for a ride along to give me some pointers? I’m in Group 3.

Jason

I’m also signed up to instruct there and run TTE. I’ve been thinking about racing, but now the fee is up and the cost is pretty considerable. Decisions, decisions…

jls8177 wrote:

[quote]Anybody up for a ride along to give me some pointers? I’m in Group 3.

Jason[/quote]

i’m not one of the se30 wizards but i’ll be glad to help, look for a white #525

So 3 e30’s in the instructor group?

That sounds like it could be fun.

Thanks jtower. I’ll come find you.

Axelerate wrote:

[quote]So 3 e30’s in the instructor group?

That sounds like it could be fun.[/quote]

i was thinking the same thing. we should tell the track officials that point bys between e30s are assumed and may not be displayed :slight_smile:

Just do time trials instead and you won’t have to give point bys, it’s pass anywhere with no point.

ukrbmw wrote:

I’m still getting some thing sorted with the car and I plan on running TT at Summit next month.

I’ll be there in HPDE 1. First time on track. Mine is an orange 87 with Va Tech stickers on it. I’ll track you all down so i can meet the spec e30 crowd. I’ll be camping up on the hill.