Looking for a used suit

Hey everyone, looking to go to comp school next month and I need a suit! Sandro lent me one but unfortunately it’s a little too short in the torso (Sparco Medium).

Does anybody have a large used suit they’re willing to part with?

5’11" with a long torso
175lbs

Thanks,
Eric
832-654-1398
ecrawshaw@gmail.com

I’ve got a couple you can have for the cost of postage. I am 6’2" and 195 lbs. They may not fit perfectly but it doesn’t sound like they will be too small. I’ll throw in a bunch of nomex stuff if you’re interested. Located in Atlanta in case you or one of the Chupacabracrew wants to come by and talk me out of cool suit shirts etc.

That would be perfect! And I’m located ITP (Brookhaven) so no postage necessary.

Are you around this week for me to stop by?

That’s convenient! My house is in Garden Hills. Shoot me a text at fo oh fo 915 2946 and we will figure out a time.

I’d like to talk you out of one of those cool shirts. What else to you have available as far as cool shirt setup goes? cooler? lines?

Chris

I’d like to talk you out of one of those cool shirts. What else to you have available as far as cool shirt setup goes? cooler? lines?

Chris[/quote]
I can hook you up with a couple trays of ice. Other than that, I’ve got nothing that will help. :laugh:

I am going to give Eric all my remaining race stuff tonight. I ran across a box yesterday with a fire pull, spare master switch, etc.

Steve,

Interested in one of the suits for chumpcar. Still available?

Jason

I have a Gforce XL circa 2006 that I retired last year if any of the Chumpers are interested. Unfortunately my name was embroidered on so some stitch-pulling may be in order.

Live in ATL area.

[quote=“jls8177” post=80906]Steve,

Interested in one of the suits for chumpcar. Still available?

Jason[/quote]

I gave Eric everything I had (suits, nomex, cool shirts, a few remaining spares, Jim Robinson’s cheater oil, etc.).

Let me know what fits properly. I’m also 5’11" and 175lb and I’ve been using a Sparco large with the pant legs rolled up, which looks pretty silly. I’ve been told that the Germans are all built this way, but surprisingly I can’t find a German brand of racing suit.