Last NorCal Race of the Year...

Who’s in?

How’s the weather looking?

Title fight should be up in the AIR, with more than a couple possibilities for the WIN!

Although, Larry says it’s his and no one can beat him! Bhahahahahahahaha–shouldn’t he be racing his Spec E46 by now :slight_smile:

Bennett got his first win last race! Yay Bennett (chicken dinner for the WHOLE e30 crowd…) Hee Hee (maybe if he was BBQ’ing)

Chris W. would be looking good for the title fight if he would’ve used his own name for the whole season; and, raced the WSC!

Sylas skipped a race to work…LAME (but, that kid has drive to succeed in life); and, his car has a NEW NBB engine!

Team Mad Hamster, that Michael kid and his teammate…well, THEY are looking real strong, Gary ran a great race (the last one up at THill where he was all over Sylas, but just too nice and didn’t make (or, try to make) a move…) I’m sure they’re chomping at the bit!

The lame dude writing this post…but, hey, I’m just hoping I can make 160.89999999 HP and not get in anyone’s way…HECK, let’s see if I can make it through the weekend without dropping a wheel (bhahhahahaah)

ps The attached photo is of me and my daughter at my very first race-circa 1993.

I am in!!!
I might be closer to the front in season points if I hadn’t crashed so many times this year!

Scott

OOPS…Scott C., with his awesome sidekick and amazing Kid Kenny (who will be a threat in another year or two) is always a threat for the front of the field! But, unfortunately, he’s not really in the points race this year :frowning:

I’m sure I’ve left some folks off the points list…I need to see the updated version…NASA…hee see

As far as threats go for the race wins this coming weekend, we can add a couple names to the list:

Ari
And, faster than Ari…Natasha :slight_smile:
(damn that French Driving Instructor :P)

Guess I’ll race… I think NASA has chicken for dinner Saturday night at the BBQ!

Hey Guys,

Here’s the entry list as of Wednesday. Good to see Paul Blickman signed up. Not sure if NASA will have the season points tally up to date as such I will bring my laptop with a spreadsheet of season points and we can have a “semi” official points summary to work from.

Cheers,
Scott

1 Raymond Zanotto
2 Chris Watson
3 William Shawhan
4 Gary Rieger
5 Michael Shawhan
6 Sean Quinlan
7 Joseph Nagy
8 Som Naderi
9 Larry Moore
10 Sylas Montgomery
11 Bennett McMicking
12 James Gouveia Jr.
13 Larry Fraser
14 Scott Clough
15 Paul Blickman
16 Ari Balogh

ONLY 15 Entries :frowning:

Up to 18 now…just need one more for the full Toyo Bucks B)

1 Raymond Zanotto
2 Chris Watson
3 Ronald Swenson
4 William Shawhan
5 Gary Rieger
6 Michael Shawhan
7 Sean Quinlan
8 Nick Psaros
9 Joseph Nagy
10 Som Naderi
11 Larry Moore
12 Sylas Montgomery