Laguna Cross over event in July

Who has plans on running this? The entry fee is very high at $539 bucks which may be enough to make me not want to go. But I wanted to get thoughts from everyone else.

Thanks!

i wanted to go until i recieved the email saying that space was VERY limited and that there was a non-refundable preregistration fee just to get on a list to be looked at to go. I think they are only letting 25 SE30s and this is supposed to be a cross over event. Didnt we have nearly 40 cars at the last one?

Needless to say, i will likely not be going, as much as i wanted to

Looks like they are allowing 35 cars per run group, so I would imagine that Spec E30 will have its own separate from the Matias. The pre-reg cost is only 10 bucks or so but it is non refundable. It would be nice if they at least took that off the top of the reg cost.

That’s not much more than the regular fees. Remember, Laguna is VERY expensive to run, and even more expensive to run with a 105DBA limit. I will be there for sure!

Well its about $200 dollars more than a normal weekend at Infineon or T-Hill. Not to mention its also another 2 hours on my tow both directions. I know Laguna is an expensive track to run and its nice that we can do it without worrying about sound, but im still on the fence.

Pre registered.

Laguna is Awesome. My favorite track Period. You will be mad at yourself if you miss this event.

No, this time I am not showing my secrets to anybody not even my special buddy I#@ M#. I am going to be at enough of a disadvantage.

Turn 5, 6, 9 are going to take your breath away.

Here is where I like to stay. Very cool old place

http://www.loslaureles.com/?gclid=CKfC0Or0r7UCFYFxQgodayoA3A