Kirk Racing Roll Cage GB

Hey Guys,

I’m not a big SpecE30 guy (although I’m dying to track…and grip my car), but I figured this would be the right place to post. Hopefully a few guys over here recognize me from r3vlimited.

I am currently trying to get a cage for my car with Kirk through KO Performance. There is a buy-in of 3 cages to get their wholesale pricing. Now, as a special introductory pricing, I am going to share the cost pricing with the first two guys to jump in. I am trying to get a good deal on a cage myself, and anyone that’s down to get a good deal as well is more than welcome to jump in.

Prices are VERY good, for both weld-in and bolt-in cages. I have pricing so far for both 6 points for the e30. I am not going to release it in public, but if anyone is seriously interested and is ready to commit within the next couple of weeks, please contact me directly at sales@koperformance.com. I’ll be happy to answer questions as well.

Mark @ Kirk has been working on e30s for a while, and on a ratio of 10:1, I was convinced to go with Kirk instead of Autopower.

Thanks,
Erick

We might be in for our LeMons car. I’ll let you know.

Yeah - per Dan’s post above, we’re definitely interested for our Lemons car.

Any updates on this? PM sent.

I emailed this guy back when he originally posted about this. We corresponded a couple times and I told him what I was looking for which was basically the GRM cage except with Nascar bars on the drivers side. He said he’d look into it and get back to me, but that was almost 2 months ago. On a seperate note I had already contacted Kirk directly about a cage-kit and they mentioned that it would be like the GRM starting at like $780.

We may be able to get 3 people/teams together for LeMons cages.

I’m still here for anyone interested.

I apologize if I lacked contact with any of you. It was hectic enough at the end of the year here at the office that dealing with a personal GB to get a better pricing on cages somewhat fell behind.

I ordered my cage, and paid retail. :frowning: But I just got it two weeks ago and I am very satisfied with the quality.

If anyone is interested, all I need is two more to get the wholesale pricing. I will extend the offer to anyone who wants to go ahead with it. I still want to carry Kirk products at wholesale pricing.

I don’t check my PMs often, but I am replying to any e-mails that come in regarding that matter.

• Erick
    PS: If anyone needs a driver for the 24hrs of LeMons race let me know :wink: I’ve been wanting to have a go at that myself. Only shame is that the closest race to Miami is in SC. :frowning: