Introduction (1987 325iS in this thread) WO0T!

Thanks everyone for all the help. Labor day weekend I’ll be dropping the tank and replacing the fuel pumps. I’ll probably make a separate thread on it and include pictures as a guide for anyone who decides to attempt replacing their gas tank in the future.

What size fuel line should I buy to replace the fuel lines?

Pelican has 6, 7, 8, and 12mm available.

I think a max size is listed in the rules.

Michael
Great Lakes Region

Ben,

That is a heck of a lot of car for $5000. Good Deal.

New Castle? I grew up in Youngstown and my business partner still lives there. He has my car (1990 Alpine white 325is) there right now. He runs at Nelson, Beaver Run, and will be going to BMWCCA Octoberfest at the Glen next month.

Regarding your weekend project. Are you going to replace the tank? If not, you realy should get it professionally cleaned/dried out. Personally I’d have the whole job done by a professional as any work around gas scares the crap out me.

Good luck getting it going.

Don

donstevens wrote:

[quote]He has my car (1990 Alpine white 325is) there right now. He runs at Nelson, Beaver Run, and will be going to BMWCCA Octoberfest at the Glen next month.
Don[/quote]

So is your partner :wink: doing the DE or going to come out and play with us in the club race? Latest look at the club racing site has the entry list at 135 drivers. 13 cars entered in KP alone… this should be crazy!

He’s doing the comp school.