Inspections 2016/Dyno Day: 1/9 at Balanced Perf.

Bring your car(s) and race gear to get your 2016 NASA annual inspection.
You know the drill, Balanced Performance, the fun starts at 9:00am.

The cost is $99 for the inspection and dyno run. (Trurhfully Balanced never did charge enough in the past, at$99 it is a screaming deal for both services.)
I’ll be there to help with the annual inspections.

Be there or be square.

RP

PS we’ll try to be gone by lunch as the 944 guys come in after us.

Oh, need a roll call of who will be there:

Robert Patton
Laura Parkhurst

Ryan
Aaron
Avery
Maybe Melissa’s car

Cool, looks like a busy day.

RP

I’m probably in

i will be there

I plan on being there.

Looks like a good crowd. I’ve got all 100+ pages of rules printed so that we can get the NASA stuff taken care of. I think Alex was offering to have a cookout/lunch/drop-in at their house after the event.

Can someone chase him down on facespace to confirm?

RP

sucks that I’m gonna miss it, but we’re moving that day. If you guys want to do a get together, we can do it at my house, but please bring your empty trailers and back support braces to help move boxes, lmao :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

See you all at Roebling - can’t wait!!

i’ll be there

Joey, Eric, Steve welcome to dyno day 2016.
See you there.

RP

We can do a little get together at our house right down the street from Balanced if anyone is interested. We can put some burgers on the grill for lunch when everyone’s done over at Balanced. We’re right next to a high school that has a big parking lot that people can park in with their trailers.

Alex, count me in for a brief the Barrosco garage tour. No burgers on the grill for me because I’ve got to get back to the house as I’ve got out of town folks to entertain.

Are you bringing the car over for the inspection at Balanced?

RP

Talked to Wes at Balanced and they will be looking for us to roll in starting at 9:00. Keep the rain away.

They have some 944 guys coming over in the afternoon. We should be finished by a little after lunch.

RP

I think we’re going to have to postpone the get together. The shop is a mess and the weather may not end up co-operating. If anyone wants to stop by and hang out they’re still welcome to though.

My results