Infineon Nov 10-11

OK Boys,
As we approach the final round of the season, I would like to personally thank all of you for being involved in Norcal Spec e30. As most of you have witnessed or realized on many different levels, Norcal Spec e30 isn’t only about the racing, it is about the people, the willingness to help, the culture & so much more. Difficult at best to find in any other series, each of you play a vital roll in the success of this series.

So with that, I want to tell you that I feel privileged & honored to know you, race with you & sometimes even get hammered with you…Best of luck to all this weekend.

Nicely said Steveo!

This last weekend is dedicated to our fellow racer and friend Tommy Olivier aka “Tommy O” who we lost to cancer in October. What a guy…what a character…what a racer! He made quite a mark while on this planet…very sorry to see him cross the finish line this early in life.

Here’s a link to a nice write up NASA NorCal posted

Here’s the sign-up list so far (Wednesday 4:50PM):

1 Jason Godfrey
2 Team BW Racing
3 Thomas Coon
4 Charlie Hayes
5 Team BTM Motorwerks
6 Andre Schagerer
7 Steven Ferrario
8 Tim Barber
9 Raymond Zanotto
10 Larry Moore
11 Andy Chittum
12 Team North Bay Bavarian
13 Deejay Riley
14 Dan Riley
15 Ethan Stone
16 William Shawhan
17 Team Gone Racing
18 Gary Rieger
19 Bryan McQueen

I expect a few more late entries but a good field of cars so far.

Cheers,
Scott

Finally the silence is broken. I was wondering if everyone was getting anxious about this weekend. I sure and hell am.

About the last race, I want to thank everyone that helped be out pulling the quarter panel out. I had a lot of fun doing that and felt like the commeradery was back. This is a great series/ group of racers.

This is the final weekend of the series, lets keep it fun!

Cheers

[quote=“Steve Ferrario” post=69277]OK Boys,
As we approach the final round of the season, I would like to personally thank all of you for being involved in Norcal Spec e30. As most of you have witnessed or realized on many different levels, Norcal Spec e30 isn’t only about the racing, it is about the people, the willingness to help, the culture & so much more. Difficult at best to find in any other series, each of you play a vital roll in the success of this series.

So with that, I want to tell you that I feel privileged & honored to know you, race with you & sometimes even get hammered with you…Best of luck to all this weekend.[/quote]

Is it getting hammered with you or by you!!! :pinch: I hope to be there cheering on my favorite racer… good luck all.

Do we have a point talley going into the weekend???

According to my Head Engineer Dave-O & newest nuclear engineer to my team, Steve Z…Brad is up by 9pts with drops. Should be an AWESOME weekend.

Poppy, you bringing ELK appetizers for saturday afternoon?

[quote=“Steve Ferrario” post=69299]According to my Head Engineer Dave-O & newest nuclear engineer to my team, Steve Z…Brad is up by 9pts with drops. Should be an AWESOME weekend.

Poppy, you bringing ELK appetizers for saturday afternoon?[/quote]

Nope, off to the Bear/Duck game!!!

Here’s the latest sign up as of Thursday 11:00AM

1 Jason Godfrey
2 Team BW Racing
3 Thomas Coon
4 Charlie Hayes
5 Team BTM Motorwerks
6 Andre Schagerer
7 Steven Ferrario
8 Tim Barber
9 Raymond Zanotto
10 Larry Moore
11 Andy Chittum
12 Team North Bay Bavarian
13 Deejay Riley
14 Dan Riley
15 Ethan Stone
16 William Shawhan
17 Bryan McQueen
18 Team Gone Racing
19 Gary Rieger
20 Rich Safrano
21 Jeffery Awender
22 Team Clough Construction

[quote=“poppy” post=69289][quote=“Steve Ferrario” post=69277]OK Boys,

So with that, I want to tell you that I feel privileged & honored to know you, race with you & sometimes even get hammered with you…Best of luck to all this weekend.[/quote]

Is it getting hammered with you or by you!!! :pinch: I hope to be there cheering on my favorite racer… good luck all.

Do we have a point talley going into the weekend???[/quote]

Updated NorCal Points Link

Team BTM Motorwerks 1290
Steven Ferrario 1252
Team BW Racing 1131
Team Point Six Racing 1108
Andy Chittum 1092
Team Gone Racing 1033
Team North Bay Bavarian 989

[quote=“sneville44” post=69311][quote=“poppy” post=69289][quote=“Steve Ferrario” post=69277]OK Boys,

Do we have a point talley going into the weekend???[/quote]

Updated NorCal Points Link

Team BTM Motorwerks 1290
Steven Ferrario 1252
Team BW Racing 1131
Team Point Six Racing 1108
Andy Chittum 1092
Team Gone Racing 1033
Team North Bay Bavarian 989[/quote]

That’s official!

Leave it to an engineer running Diablo Canyon to make a mistake…With 2 drops it is 8 pts. not 9 pts.

Brad is your heart beating a little faster as the weekend approaches?

Cool and calm as always B)

Team North Bay Bavarian is actually 3rd before drops with 1134 points. NASA accidentally had us down for a DQ on the last two races but that has been resolved.

See you all this weekend :slight_smile:

Greg is correct.

NorCal Season Points

The new points race looks like this:

Team BTM Motorwerks 1290
Steven Ferrario 1256
Team North Bay Bavarian 1134
Team BW Racing 1131
Team Point Six Racing 1118
Andy Chittum 1092
Team Gone Racing 1032

For the ProAm the top 4 Teams (without drops figured) are:

BW Racing/McQueen 452 points
Team Gone Racing/Moore 442 points
Team BTM/Awender 407 points
Chittum/Riley 378 points

Do you guys have 2 drivers racing at the same time for the same team.

This link should help explain the ProAm Series :slight_smile:

NorCal ProAm Series Explained

Scott

Is that official including drops?

As always gentleman, It has been a pleasure racing with all of you. I personally have learned so much this season and i could not imagine a better group to be learning with. Again thank you and i hope to see you all next season.

Saturdays video
https://vimeo.com/53343609

As always gentlemen, it’s been a real pleasure. Scoot already sent these around to the mailing list, but for posterity, here is the results of my running around after the Sunday race with a camera:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/madmanmotors/sets/72157631994629299/

The BTM Motorwerks site has been updated with the past few events, and full story, video, and who knows what else will be added soon. Follow BTM Motorwerks Racing’s blog here:

http://btmmotorwerksracing.blogspot.com/

Is that blood splatter on the #2?

sure looks that way, but i assure you it is not. However i have no idea what it is…