Infineon Event, Spec e30 BBQ/potluck

Good morning Gang, well it’s that time to start thinking about the next event. We have a new driver joining the ranks from Santa Barbara, his name is Ethan Stone. He’s a great guy & a helluva shoe & will be driving “The Shoes” car. I think there will be some of the other “interested in joining the ranks” guys wondering around the paddock, so maybe we can spool up some of that great spec e30 hospitality & everyone bring their best creations…BTM brad will produce the potluck spreadsheet, so get committed & get signed up…Zanotto, why don’t you bring that goat cheese creation you posted last week on facebook?

Bennett, I am counting on you to bring out the BIG Webber for some grilling,

I need a car first!:blink:

So Steve, your doing a lot of delegating, but what are you bringing to the plate? Dancing girls I hope?

How about a getting a Oyster bar going. We can order them from Tamalas Bay. Steve check that out!
:wink:

Bennett, you are the designated Norcal spec e30 grill master & with your talent would probably crush not crash at the nationals. No car, no problem just grill. Brad, oysters sound like a great addition, however eating them makes me horney & we would want that, besides, I would probably gash my driving hand open trying to schuk them. Maybe scallops & prawns instead…we should go all out on this bbq before inclement weather comes

Steve, hmmm, goat cheese and potluck that seems like it could go together, I’ll have to figure something out…
Which also means I’ll have to come to the event, maybe I’ll bring Veronica (she should be ready by then)

Bennett, I talked to Frank today, the car is yours! (bring your checkbook :slight_smile: )

Brad, your box is on it’s way. You better get to gettin’ if you’re going to be ready. Tick Tock, Tick Tock!

Check out the paddock parking, I guess since we don’t have a 30+ car field we get rat- holed in the back!