I crushed a line?

I used my miata pinch weld jack adapter to jack the car up and accidently crushed the outer most line on the drivers side beneath the drivers door. I tried tracing it, but can’t figure out what it is for…anyone know what this line is?

I did the same thing last year. I think we decided it’s a fuel tank vent line. We pinched it the other way with pliers and it opened back up without cracking.

My car came with a crushed fuel line that caught my attention a while back. I finally got around to figuring out which line it was the other day. It was also the line to the vent.

Work harder to trace the line. Resolve that if you can’t follow a couple feet of steel tube, you’re submit to surgery to have your dick removed and continue life as a chick. It’s all about the incentives.

Sometimes it’s easier to figure out where it came from than where it goes to. Follow the line back up to the engine compartment on the driver’s side fender well. If it connects to a rubber line there that goes to either end of the fuel rail, you got potential trouble. If it connects to a rubber line that goes to the charcoal canister fastened to the firewall, no worries. If it goes to the master cylinder, fix it immediately.

[quote=“Ranger” post=66744]My car came with a crushed fuel line that caught my attention a while back. I finally got around to figuring out which line it was the other day. It was also the line to the vent.

Work harder to trace the line. Resolve that if you can’t follow a couple feet of steel tube, you’re submit to surgery to have your dick removed and continue life as a chick. It’s all about the incentives.[/quote]

Thanks for the help? I will skip the surgery and try harder next time.

[quote=“rshadoan” post=66747][quote=“Ranger” post=66744]My car came with a crushed fuel line that caught my attention a while back. I finally got around to figuring out which line it was the other day. It was also the line to the vent.

Work harder to trace the line. Resolve that if you can’t follow a couple feet of steel tube, you’re submit to surgery to have your dick removed and continue life as a chick. It’s all about the incentives.[/quote]

Thanks for the help? I will skip the surgery and try harder next time.[/quote]
Yes, well, that would be my call too.

I’m full of good advice. It’s clutches that kick my ass.