HyperFest 2012

Folks we are under 3 weeks until Hyperfest!! Below is the current entry list, looks interesting. Please sign up asap as the groups are filling fast. The DriveGear crew will be pulling in Thursday night so we will stake out some SE30 territory. How about a SE30 Lunch on Saturday?

Charlie Diradour SpecE30
Dwight Varnes SpecE30
Victor Hall SpecE30
Sean Curran SpecE30
Robert Gagliardo SpecE30
Brandon Hey SpecE30
Kishantha Galappatti SpecE30
Michael Trent SpecE30
Joseph McGrath SpecE30
Peter Thibault SpecE30
Jeff Caldwell SpecE30

Drive-gear.com

Anyone have a right front fender (passenger side). I am trying to make this one but dont think the car will pass the 50/50.

i’m looking forward to racing against a bunch of e30s at summit point that weekend!

Wish I could make it. Unfortunately, my time will be wasted on this money pit instead.

Rick, I’d like to help you out. I have one and will be at the track Thursday Night. Let me know if this helps.

JT - for real? Sweeet!

JT - for real? Sweeet![/quote]

hell yes! and i love shenandoah circuit so that’s a double bonus

JT - for real? Sweeet![/quote]

hell yes! and i love shenandoah circuit so that’s a double bonus[/quote]

double-dipping that weekend, eh?

I’ll be there. Just registered. Anyone have a Left Front fender?

I will not be making it to hyperfest unfortunately, I have something else I have to attend. Looks like it will be an interesting race. Jtower and all the other SE guys, come out to VIR in July!

Brandon

Should be a good race up front by the looks of the entry list. I assume Grace is racing since he will be their doing instruction on Friday. Hopefully I can enjoy watching the action for the lead for awhile from my undoubted viewpoint 3/4 of the way back in that field.
:laugh:

Really looking forward to Hyperfest. 15 cars at this point.