HOMESTEAD - May 31 & June 1

aperez wrote:

[quote]You guys looked good out there on Saturday, didn’t get to see you too much as I was pretty busy getting a race car ready most of the day, and then the last hour or so I was helping the Factory Five car that wrecked on his traler, but got to see you guys running a few laps here and there. Everything went well with the car I take it?

Hayden, how did you do on Sunday? I’m hoping to have the 325 on track with Chin in July down at homestead, so hopefully I’ll see you there.[/quote]

i got to the track after 5pm on saturday to drop off my car… i got my track rubber on and set tire pressures… i was one of just a few people there working on their cars. I didn’t get to see anyone run.
Sunday was excellent. The car felt great as I tried my new Hankook R214’s/Hoosier R3S03, along with new F&R strut bars. I certainly showed more confidence on braking, more control mid corner and a lot more exit speed. Track manners from the other participants were fabulous. the last session was most fun, holding off a Shelby GT500 for about 4 laps… he could come a bit close (3-4car lengths) at the end str8’s, but was no match for the E30 thru the rest of the course. I do realise I need more SCOOT !! I’ll look forward to chin @ Homestead