hi guys im new and have immobilizer ?s

posted in wrong section can a mod please move thanks… yes im very new. hey everyone just bought an 87 e30 with 153,000 carefully driven miles off my dad lol. he let the car sit for a year inside his garage he changed out the battery and now car will not start no fuel or spark. ive ohm ed out cps sensor it seems fine. i have jumped fuel pump relay and fuel pump will run. i believe it is the factory immobilizer stopping the car from starting. it did say code at first and i found a code that i believe is the correct one in owners manuel that was hand written obviously. it does not say code anymore when i turn ign on. how do i go about making sure its not the alarm system keeping the car from starting. the car ran fine and started every time till he parked it and changed out battery, we had to trailer it to my house. engine cranks fine but no power to coil or fuel pump. sorry to bring all my problems with me to this site lol i just want to be able to drive this beautiful piece of machinery. ive looked online as to by pass the immobilizer and find mixed results. if someone knows how to make sure immobilizer is bypassed and dosnt want to post for obvious reasons please pm me. ive played with it for two nights now and its starting to wear on me…btw its the obc with 13 buttons if that helps, any advise would be greatly appreciated

Follow the thread you started on r3v…

I am I posted and joined a few sites I’ll take all the help I can get I’m working on it again right now hope to have id diaged tonight

Don’t know anything about immobilizers but I will say it’s easier to get help on a problem if your audience can read the question. Capitalization and paragraphs go a long way. Give 'em a try next time.

The information that you need to diagnose the problem was posted in your R3V thread a few days ago.