Hfest Drivers list and favor for Chris

Guys,

Here is the list of drivers currently registered for the Hyperfest. This event always fills. I need to ask a favor that will help me to better organize. Please let me know if you are NOT on this list but plan on being there.

Thanks a ton!!!

Chris Cobetto

Andrew Zimmermann
Robert Grace
Joseph McGrath
Scott Lear
Robert Allen
Chris Cobetto
Matthew Russell
Peter Thibault
Skip Bennett
Virgil R.(Rick) Mariani

14 registered as of today.
A few more regulars haven’t signed up yet.

We’re 10 days away from our “biggest” race of the year. There are fifteen registered with more (carter) expected. Cobetto is unlikely to race on saturday…

Andrew Zimmermann
Robert Grace
Joseph McGrath
Scott Lear
Robert Allen
Chris Cobetto
Matthew Russell
Peter Thibault
Skip Bennett
Virgil R.(Rick) Mariani
Silver
J. Allen
Curran
Davidson
White

8 Days…

New to Hyperfest, and was wondering if the schedule is the same for both days?

Pete Thibault

Pete: Both NASA schedules for Sat and Sunday are posted on the m/a web site: www.nasaracing.net
also there is a link to the Hyper Fest web page…

looking forward to seeing you and everyone else there…
it will be a fun weekend…

joe

I just got back from summit where I was shaking down the new cheater motor (finally!). You boys better bring your A game! :woohoo:

Here’s the “final” hyperfest entry list:

Robert Allen
Jonathan Allen
Skip Bennett
John Bennett
Chris Cobetto
Sean Curran
Michael Davidson
Robert Grace
Carter Hunt
Scott Lear
Virgil R.(Rick) Mariani
Joseph McGrath
Matthew Russell
Justin Silver
Peter Thibault
Thomas White
Andrew Zimmermann

We are tied with 944 cup for the biggest turnout at this event.

FYI the saturday schedule was changed again yesterday (6/15).

Carlton Goldthwaite is trying to get to Summit as well.

Also, we’re planning to have another Spec E30 lunch on Saturday but the Spec E30 bank account is getting a bit low. We’ll talk about it at the Spec E30 drivers meeting Saturday morning.

It’s great seeing such a good turnout, considering the economy. And while we might see some rain during the weekend, I’m sure the racing will be just as good as it’s been so far this season.

'See you Friday afternoon.

Carter

:slight_smile:

ps. We’ll have Carlton’s big trailer as “Spec E30 Central” so if it starts raining and you have a smaller tow vehicle and and an open trailer, through a cover over your racecar and come stay dry in the trailer with us.

Cobetto will be too busy to drive on saturday so CMC driver Mike Morris will be racing his car instead. It’ll be interesting to see how a CMC frontrunner will do in a little E30.

This was quite a weekend. Pretty horrible wreck (worst I’ve ever seen in Spec E30) and overall just tons of carnage this weekend.

Congrats to the two winners! See all of you at VIR.