Help - Wiring Question

I own the old Broderick Baugess SE30 that is being turned into an enduro car. Its almost done.

As the car arrived, it had power window switches right by the shifter, but no windows in the car. I removed all of the door panel guts. I then took to removing the power window switches. The switch went two ways, one clump of wires to the passenger door, one clump of wires to the driver door. The passenger door clump of wires went right to the door, it was easy to remove. The driver side, however, went to the door, with a couple of wires coming out of the harness that went through the door heading upwards somewhere. I lopped them off, but I’m concerned they might go somewhere else. I think they might have been brown. I have the battery out of the car and the fuel pumps out so I can’t just power up the car and see what works just yet. Any thoughts?

Shouldn’t be a problem. Got the car from Martin D?

Yes, from Martin D. This will be my enduro car, co-owned with Ary Krau. We’re also thinking of buying two more to sprint with in Florida, in addition to the SE30 that I own that Group3 supports in the SE.

Nice little fleet you got going on. Lots of fun in your future!