FS: Spec E30 for sale

Hey guys, I have a beautiful Spec E30 for sale. Just bought it from Ray at Sonoma Valley Racing but a recent life changing situation dictates I must get rid of it. Just passed smog and is good till 2013. Needs a different seat and harness to meet class spec. but totally good to go for DE.

Here is the contents of Rays original add. I don’t have anything to add other than that it has be registered and smoged successfully since. It has the stock exhaust on it currently which should still be spec legal providing you drive it to the track.

"SPEC e30 Race Prepped and Ready

2 Door (Coupe)

Head Work Completed by Valley Motorwerks (2010)
5 Speed Transmission
3.73 Rear End
Solid and/or Poly Bushing Throughout

TC Design Cage
H&R Race Springs
Bilstein Sport Shocks/Struts
Halo Seat on a Slider*
Welded Sunroof
Finished Interior
Operational Power Windows
Makes Weight (might need to add some)

• out of date, needs a seat back brace-can provide if you’d like.

I’ve only had the car 8 months, I rented it to a couple of people for track days, the car has never been raced. I purchased the car from a gentleman who only tracked the car as well. NEVER RACED. The car is quick and well balanced. I’m selling both my SPEC e30’s this one just happens to be going first. "

$8000 OBO. Not looking for any trades. Please Email me at jaevans.ast@gmail.com with and questions

-John

Is this still for sale? Very interested and looking to buy a spec 30 right now.

STILL HAVE THIS???

If any of you are still looking for an E30 spec car feel free to call me at 479-353-4484 for information on a fully documented winning car about to go up for sale at a very good price.