FCA bushing install

I ordered a set of offset FCA bushings from IE. I got the bushings in the brackets. However, the bushing is so tight to slide onto the control arm stud that I have to put the arm in a vice and hammer it on. Once on, it cannot rotate at all. How tight should the bushing be on the control arm? The control arms are brand new Lemforder arms. Thanks

Ray

It’s been awhile since I bought new lollypop bushings but that sounds pretty extreme. Did you put any lube inside the bushing? I’ve not seen that with AKG bushings but perhaps IE are a little different.

I would normally use anti-seize paste, pretty liberally applied.

Delrin? I think I can turn mine if I grab the lolipop with both hands. If they came with the little tubes of clear poly grease I used that but I don’t remember. If they are poly bushings I’m pretty sure you need to use the poly lube. If they are the rubber bushings they are supposed to be locked in place by installing with soap and letting it dry out overnight.

The real struggle doesn’t begin until you have to line up the bolt holes. I ground the threads off of a rear shock rod to pry them into place.

I believe that they’re poly. Didn’t come with any instructions or grease.

Ray