Facebook Group

Hey folks - for those of you that do the Facebook thing, I’ve gone ahead and created a group page for our FL race group.
The group name is NASA Florida Spec E30 Racing - log in and join. This can be another space for photos, videos, smack talk and serve as some advertising to attract new racers.

See you online :slight_smile:

Will do. I am hoping to come down for Sebring in October as it stands now.

Natalie,

I am not a Facebook kind of guy but my daughter brought up the page for me to look around. Great Job.

Also great job with the win at Homestead.

I will not be at Sebring in two weeks. I’ll be in Michigan on vacation.
Good luck.

Don

donstevens wrote:

[quote]I will not be at Sebring in two weeks. I’ll be in Michigan on vacation.
Good luck.

[/quote]

Bummer, I was hoping you’d be there to instruct and distribute spec mints. Sorry to hear you guys didn’t get the car put back together for VIR. So which direction did it go for its repairs - north or south?

donstevens wrote:

[quote]Also great job with the win at Homestead.

[/quote]

Thanks, we had a good time. Playing with video this evening - I should having something online soon.
Now if we could just get Michael to finish both races on any given weekend… :wink:

The car went back north. It is going to John Negus’ shop for repairs.

Michael will be there nipping at you heels one of these days. I am sure he has heard the old addage…“to finish first…”

Don

I’m sure Negus will get it back into shape, he’s a nice guy.

"to finish first…"
Yeah, that’s been my theory and it seems to be working out so far :slight_smile:

Natalie, the days of just finishing to win are long gone. I am ironing out the bugs in mine at a mindbending pace so you are going to need to up your game! :cheer:

-Scott

No doubt, but you can’t argue that starting AND finishing are still the first step :stuck_out_tongue: