F/S: Project SpecE30

And I was getting ready to call you a tease Scott B)

You’re just getting nervous that I’m getting closer and closer to your track record…

Natalie, I dig you and all, but you aren’t getting anywhere near my track record. And even if you do, that was a rental car that I had never driven. Once I get used to new new ride, the record is going to be a 2.40 at Sebring, so you better get ready.

-Scott

BigKeyserSoze wrote:

[quote]Natalie, I dig you and all, but you aren’t getting anywhere near my track record. And even if you do, that was a rental car that I had never driven. Once I get used to new new ride, the record is going to be a 2.40 at Sebring, so you better get ready.

-Scott[/quote]

Check out the smack talk before the car’s even done. It’s on like Donkey Kong.

(You know I’d never want to actually pass you - it’s too much fun looking at your rear. Of course, I need to keep your rear in sight. :stuck_out_tongue: )

natblack wrote:

• it’s too much fun looking at your rear. Of course, I need to keep your rear in sight. :stuck_out_tongue: )[/quote]

Does John know about this? :huh:

Scott - I saw your post about wheel diameter but did not see the announcement post. Did you buy the Perez car?

Also, relative to track records. You guys are splitting hairs about the technicality of “official NASA records”. The Philadelphia boys (Allen and Zimmerman) and the Mid Atlantic boys (Goldwaithe and Herrington)are already in the 38s in PBOC trim. How legal those cars (or the Panther for that matter) were is another story.

Don

Don:

I have John Poor’s old car. Hot got it started but never finished. You say guys are running 2.38 at Sebring? That’s a tall order. I will have my car finished in the next few weeks. Trying to clean up some issues that the prior builders had going.

-Scott

donstevens wrote:

[quote]natblack wrote:

• it’s too much fun looking at your rear. Of course, I need to keep your rear in sight. :stuck_out_tongue: )[/quote]

Does John know about this? :huh:

Scott - I saw your post about wheel diameter but did not see the announcement post. Did you buy the Perez car?

Also, relative to track records. You guys are splitting hairs about the technicality of “official NASA records”. The Philadelphia boys (Allen and Zimmerman) and the Mid Atlantic boys (Goldwaithe and Herrington)are already in the 38s in PBOC trim. How legal those cars (or the Panther for that matter) were is another story.

Don[/quote]

Drive-gear.com ran a 2:39.178 in the 6 hour enduro this past January at Sebring. The car was on 225 45 15 RA1’s and was probably a bit under weight but other than that it was in full spec e30 trim. I couldnt see a problem doing 2:38’s in a full bore Spec e30 race…

That’s not the same yellow drive-gear car that got DQ’d is it? I was at PBOC Winterfest in that enduro as well.

2.38 seems fast on spec tires. The Porsche 944 Cup cars run 2.37-2.38 on Hoosiers, and they have a little more engine.

What kind of power are the SE30s making?

-Scott

BigKeyserSoze wrote:

[quote]That’s not the same yellow drive-gear car that got DQ’d is it? I was at PBOC Winterfest in that enduro as well.

2.38 seems fast on spec tires. The Porsche 944 Cup cars run 2.37-2.38 on Hoosiers, and they have a little more engine.

What kind of power are the SE30s making?

-Scott[/quote]

Nah we dont have any yellow cars or DQ’s for that matter. were putting down about 155 to the ground.

BigKeyserSoze wrote:

Just let me know when you and Pat get that heap running.

Cooling system not on yet, but we pulled the belt off the water pump and fired it up the other night, ran great.

Get your heap together and let’s run.

-Scott

Just in case anyone is actually interested in the car that this thread was originally about… it’s still available.

Car is sold…