e30 needing some repairs

I have been preparing a spec e30 for a couple years now, but I am finding myself with less and less time to work on it myself. I am to the point where I just want the work done, and am willing to pay someone to do it for me, but I just don’t know who to turn to.

I have the following things on my laundry list. I already have the tubing it just needs to be bent and installed

1. Car needs new hard fuel lines
  2. Car has some of the typical rust seen in the floorboards of the driver and passenger side
  3. The front of my roll cage needs to be finished. This is everything from the main hoop forward. I also already have the tubing

I am in the Raleigh, NC area. Can anyone point me in the direction of some good professionals?

chris schimmel http://www.competitioncages.com should be able to handle 2 and 3. replacing fuel lines shouldn’t be a big deal, any decent shop ought to be able to handle that. call me at 919.624.0896 for local shop info.

I have tried to contact competition cages multiple times through the years, and have never gotten a response. I have tried both email and phone. Any idea on how to get a hold of chris schimmel? Other than competition cages I haven’t been able to find anyone who does roll cages locally.

Trying calling just after 5pm. That seams like the only time he answers. I got mine done there a few months ago.

Sent you a pm.