Dyno at VIR

I’ve been looking into coordinating a dyno to come to a SE event. Something interesting that turned up is that is that MidAtl has forged a relationship recently with a Dynojet mobile dyno. You can expect it to be at both upcoming VIR events.

A couple cars could get sent to the dyno from Impound, but otherwise it’s $70 for 3 pulls which is about as cheap as it gets.

This dyno will be at East Coast Champs, so this is a helova opportunity to check for surprises before the big weekend on the same dyno.

I will dyno my car at the July VIR event. If I have more than 155.9hp, I will buy beer for the entire SpecE30 paddock.

[quote=“Ranger” post=80551]I’ve been looking into coordinating a dyno to come to a SE event. Something interesting that turned up is that is that MidAtl has forged a relationship recently with a Dynojet mobile dyno. You can expect it to be at both upcoming VIR events.

A couple cars could get sent to the dyno from Impound, but otherwise it’s $70 for 3 pulls which is about as cheap as it gets.

This dyno will be at East Coast Champs, so this is a helova opportunity to check for surprises before the big weekend on the same dyno.

I will dyno my car at the July VIR event. If I have more than 155.9hp, I will buy beer for the entire SpecE30 paddock.[/quote]

Noted!

[quote=“andrew240z” post=80554][quote=“Ranger” post=80551]I’ve been looking into coordinating a dyno to come to a SE event. Something interesting that turned up is that is that MidAtl has forged a relationship recently with a Dynojet mobile dyno. You can expect it to be at both upcoming VIR events.

I will dyno my car at the July VIR event. If I have more than 155.9hp, I will buy beer for the entire SpecE30 paddock.[/quote]

Noted![/quote]

And we drink a lot of beer in MA.