Current spec exhaust contact info needed.

I have the following contact info for the spece30 exhaust.
(email address deleted for fear of spammers) – 215-766-2555

The email comes back as undeliverable as the email address is currently disabled and leaving a phone message has proved fruitless.
Does anyone know how to get a hold of the vendor?
Thanks in advance
John

Paul is a phone guy, not an email guy. I talked to him today. He was gone on vacation for a week or two. I can doublecheck your phone # in the morning, but it’s probably right.

Paul’s phone # is (215) 795-29FiveTwo. Not sure where the 2555 # came from. His # is listed correctly under “SpecE30 Contacts” on the left side menu.

Can you edit or delete his email address above? It will get scooped up by spammer website crawlers. Even if he doesn’t use email much, he probably won’t thank us for inundating him with spam.

Soooooooooooo, why is a complete class of race cars restricted to a vendor that is hard to contact? If a competitor goes off track and damages their exhaust, their car would be a garden planter until parts were available again. Seems odd that an alternative aftermarket exhaust is not legal. But, my guess is that this has been discussed in the past. That said, rule 9.3.4.2 says “must use either the Spec E30 spec exhaust or a fully functioning OEM or OEM equivalent exhaust system”. Some questions;

1. Are there performance and weight advantages to the mandated Poore exhaust?
  2. What is considered “OEM equivalent”? This question comes from my experience with SCCA’s definition of “equivalent” being somewhat flexible and a moving target.

1. Yes the SpecE30 exhaust is WAY lighter than the OEM exhaust, not to mention the advantage of ditching the catalytic converter.
  2. OEM equivalent would mean a muffler that is the same demensions as the OEM and fits the same way with the 2 metal straps. Another words it has to be the same as the OEM exhaust but you don’t have to buy it from BMW and can get it from an OEM equivalent provider.

The “2555” was cut and pasted from this forum.
Good call on editing his email - took care of that. Spammers suck.
Thanks for the responses, I appreciate it.

FWIW, the phone number has been changed to 215-795-2952.