Craigslist Charlotte - 1990 325i for $200

The add below was posted on Craiglist - Charlotte today (12/29), but I called too late …the Owner said a buyer was already on their way. I hope someone involved with Spec E30 picked up this sucker! For $200 bucks somebody got a good running motor, manual trans., 4dr. 325i parts car …wish it was me.:angry:

[i][b]90 BMW 325i (E30) - $200 (Charlotte)

Date: 2010-12-29, 2:27PM EST
Reply to: sale-yys9y-2134650168@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I’ve got a 90 bmw 325i that I origionally bought from a buddy of mine back in TN and was going to strip and build a nice project car but my plans changed since I got shipped off to ARMY Basic Training a lot earlier than I originally planned on.

I wan’t to get rid of it fast and that’s why I am selling it for this price as either a parts car or to be fully restored as I was going to do.

car can not be driven as the moment due to a broken axle but if fixed it could be driven as is like i did for a while until the bearings fell out.

contact me @ the email link above or my phone via. txt or call (615) 810-1242 any time 24 hrs. a day 7 days a week… If I don’t answer I’m busy and will call back later.
It will only be for sale from now until Jan 2nd when I go back to to finish up my training.

it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2134650168[/b][/i]