Congratulations Scott!

Just learned about this this past weekend: Congratulations to Scott McKay for his championship run in the Factory Five class at the Nationals.

I think this makes him the three-time champion in the class.

Regards, Robert Patton

He is out there beating up on a bunch of mid life crisis dudes…time to get back to the real competition, SE Spec e30…

Al

Thanks Robert. They aren’t as easy to win as Al makes them out to be. Turning out Al in the Southeast is farrrrrr easier than winning a national championship in the FFR.

Scott, I agree, I can’t remember when a win was easy. Gee,for me its been a while…different topic for a different day.

Lots of respect/admiration for your FFR titles. Again, congratulations.

RP

BigKeyserSoze wrote:

I heard they were just a bunch of broke ass knuckledraggamuffins in FFR?

Kidding, of course! Congrats on the back-to-back-to-back national championships, Scott. That is awesome.

For those of you who haven’t sat in a FF Challenge car, it is the scariest, most visceral feeling. And that was my experience moving Scott’s car around the paddock to load it in Utah last year.:laugh:

I think he left some of the roll cage out to save weight! That thing felt more exposed than IndyJim at the neighborhood elementary school. You, sir, have “very large attachments” as David Hobbs would say.