Cheap rotors

[quote=“Steve D” post=62433]I keep trying to talk her into taking comp school so Maduske will have some hope of beating a DeVinney.:stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Really? Does this fall under the same line of reasoning why Jim is letting Brandon run the Panther in 2012?

Sigh :frowning:

[quote=“jtower” post=62434]
that was good mike, in fact i think i’m gonna go out and get me some new nextel phones with that excellent sprint coverage and service[/quote]

Go fer it!

Just an FYI, two front rotors from Autopartswarehouse are currently $26.65 shipped!

I bought some PBR Rotors last month, 2 front, 2 rear for $72, have been fighting with them since they only shipped 1 front and 1 rear but they are currently listed as 4 for $36. Jump on that deal if you feel like arguing with a CSR rep when you only receive 2.

My opinion of the autoparts123 rotors is that they don’t last very long. A few weekends and they crack. I bought a half-dozen about a year ago and won’t be buying again.

Just bought 4 fronts from Autopartswearhouse…40.03 including shipping.

I have been running these for a couple of years. They last a year on my car…6 45 minute races and several test days each year. At these prices I would not mind changing them mid year. Chuck

At these prices I just change my rotors every time I change my pads, and while the autoparts123 rotors do start to show small cracks they still out live the life of my pads.

Which brands are you guys buying at autowarehouse? I see PBR, Winhere, and a few others. $20 for a set of 2 front rotors is INSANELY cheap. Wow.

PBR is what I bought but the cheap ones in question I think are just named “Replacement”

[quote=“mcmmotorsports” post=63984]Just an FYI, two front rotors from Autopartswarehouse are currently $26.65 shipped!

I bought some PBR Rotors last month, 2 front, 2 rear for $72, have been fighting with them since they only shipped 1 front and 1 rear but they are currently listed as 4 for $36. Jump on that deal if you feel like arguing with a CSR rep when you only receive 2.[/quote]

I tried ordering PBRs from autopartwarehouse. A few days later they said PBRs are out of stock.

[quote=“Rob in VA” post=64190][quote=“mcmmotorsports” post=63984]Just an FYI, two front rotors from Autopartswarehouse are currently $26.65 shipped!

I bought some PBR Rotors last month, 2 front, 2 rear for $72, have been fighting with them since they only shipped 1 front and 1 rear but they are currently listed as 4 for $36. Jump on that deal if you feel like arguing with a CSR rep when you only receive 2.[/quote]

I tried ordering PBRs from autopartwarehouse. A few days later they said PBRs are out of stock.[/quote]

Yep, same here. :frowning:

www.autoparts123.com

Now thru Mothers Day
Save 15%
Use Coupon Code MOM at checkout!

I got it too, but they don’t have any good rotors in stock I guess. Only $30 fronts and no rears. :frowning:

[quote=“Elephant4” post=65670]www.autoparts123.com

Now thru 4th of July
Save 15%
Use Coupon Code USA at checkout![/quote]

Updated. They have the Longlife fronts and rears in stock it would appear. I ordered 4 fronts and 2 rears for $14.71 each. Free shipping if you order at least 4. I’ve been running them with PFC06 this season and after 3 events they still looked good.

5 front rotors for $70 shipped. 123Autoparts.com

Nice ,thanks for the link just ordered 2 rears . I assume you cleared them out of fronts lol