Cheap fuel injectors

Found this guy on E30tech today.

http://www.e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112796

$50 for rebuilt injectors!

Seems cheap enough.

Enjoy

Heck, I’ve at least a dozen that have been freshly rebuilt and flow tested that I’d sell for a lot less.

50 for a set seams damn cheap to me.

50 for a set seams damn cheap to me.[/quote]
Ah, I missed that. Good spot. Ya, that’s practically giving them away.

Thanks for the link. I was looking into getting my injectors rebuilt.

And its $50 shipped! Ordered mine today.

I’m thinking about using this guy. How did your experience go?

Well, they arrived and appeared to be in decent shape. Not new by any means, but the filters were replaced and had new caps and o-rings. Installed them and ran the last race with them. I don’t believe they were flowed to check output.

After I got them I tried to pull one of mine apart, and there is clearly something I am missing as I pretty much destroyed the one I had. So, for the money until I can figure out how to do it on my own this seems to be a decent deal.

For $50 I don’t think I’d expect them to be flowed, but this aspect of the low cost service guys has always bothered me a bit.

Check out these guys.

www.lindertech.com

Yes, they are more expensive but you know you’re getting a matched set. Sent them a set of 8 for my '04 tow vehicle. They found 2 that were faulty, but since they service so many they had replacements avalible. The injectors spent more time in shipping than in their shop.

Sweet! They’re only 12 miles from my house. Shipping should be cheap.

Used LinderTech to clean my injectors. I can report the same fast service. Took them a day and a half to service them and took me 2 days to make the 12 mile drive down to pick them up. $185 with tax. I’ll get them in this weekend and see how they do. I’m cautiously optimistic that I may have been running a little down on HP compared with my MW and GL brethren based on the flow report:

Injector Flow (ml/min?)
Before/After
1 32 40
2 35 40
3 37 40
4 37 40
5 36 40
6 23 40